Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi there


Welcome to my new blog! Over the past year I have been asked by family members to bake them cupcakes and cakes for special events. I provided four different types of cupcakes for my brother's wedding shower :chocolate, vanilla, red velvet & lemon. They went over pretty well so my brother and his future wife asked me to make some cupcakes for their wedding. I made two types of cupcakes for the 60 chocolate and 60 lemon and on top of that I made their wedding cake. It was a busy summer and I got pretty burned out of baking until recently. The past 3 weeks I've been baking 1 recipe per week and sharing them with willing friends & workmates. I post them on my twitter account but I thought this would be a better way to display my pictures and get to describe them in more detail than just 140 characters. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment